Call Managers are answering the phones and email Monday - Friday 10 am - 2 pm.
For the summer, we are open for walk-in visitors 3 days a week on Wednesday - Friday 10 am to 2 pm.
South Whidbey at Home follows CDC and Washington Department of Health guidelines. As of Monday August 23rd, face masks are required for everyone over five years of age in most public indoor settings regardless of vaccination status. These include places like grocery stores, malls, gyms, and community centers. Masks are strongly recommended in crowded outdoor settings like sporting events, fairs, and concerts where physical distancing is not possible. We expect all people interacting with the organization to follow these guidelines.
Do you need some assistance in your home with tasks
that have been "on hold" all year?
Our team of wonderful, vaccinated volunteers are masked up and happy to help.
Give us a call at 360-331-1971 -- Monday-Friday 10 – 2, if you would like:
support in any of these ways:
- a trip to the grocery store, drug store, Post Office, bank, or other location
- changing light bulbs that you can’t reach
- putting garden hoses back on outside faucets
- giving you a check-in phone call
- driving you to a medical appointment
- picking up your pet's specialty food at the vet
- a buddy for walking or exercise
- light yard work
- hauling away recycling or trash
- someone to visit with
- an indoor task that's been waiting due to Covid concerns
Check out our latest Driving Protocol Video. It's FUN and Informative! https://vimeo.com/531993810